Welcome! We look forward to meeting your child care needs for the 2016-2017 school year. We hope to provide a positive experience for all children and their families. This is a recreational program with the emphasis on socializing and keeping the minds and bodies of children active. Our program is designed to offer quality after school care in a safe environment for all children of Wauwatosa Catholic School beginning in K3 (children in K3 must be fully toilet trained in order to attend before/after child care). We also provide:
- An experienced, caring staff - All of our child care workers are mandated reporters, trained in first aid and CPR
- Homework help, if needed
- Children are encouraged to read and work on homework for approximately 30 minutes daily
- Activities will vary daily with opportunities for your child to engage in games, crafts, sports and outdoor play, weather permitting.
- Snacks and drinks daily
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to the school gym and playground
- Weekly Newsletter, Newsy Tidbits
Days of Operation
- All regular school days from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Open during Christmas break, Easter break, early release days and during the summer
Child care is closed on Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, day of and day after Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day. Additional closings will be communicated with families via email. Child care inclement weather closings are in alignment with Wauwatosa Catholic School.
- $4.70 per hour
- $35.00 daily rate
- One hour minimum charge for am care
All children must be picked up by 6:00 pm and will be charged $15.00 per family from 6:01 pm - 6:15 pm. After 6:15 pm a $1.00 charge per minute per child will go into effect until 6:30 pm. At 6:30 pm if all other communication attempts regarding pick up have failed the Wauwatosa Police Department will be called. We do not provide transportation.
Billing and Payment