Tuition Assistance 2023-2024 School Year
When you choose Wauwatosa Catholic School, your child gets more than an education. Our students are a diverse community of learners and leaders who strive to excel academically and have a passion to serve and create a better world. Wauwatosa Catholic prepares students for high school and beyond through a values-based education rooted in our Catholic, Christian faith.
We're committed to helping you find the best way for your children to get the WCS experience. We have a place for you here!
If you would like to apply for tuition assistance, please complete the application with Covenant Tuition Services beginning on March 8, 2023 and no later than May 31, 2023. Notification awards will be given by July 1, 2023 as payments start in August for the upcoming school year. Tuition assistance is only available for families who are current with tuition payments.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 31, 2023 - NO APPLICATIONS CAN BE RECEIVED AFTER THIS DEADLINE
Please contact Nicole Blaser, School Business Manager, at (414) 258-9977 with any questions about tuition, the tuition assistance program and/or to make a donation to the tuition assistance fund. Wauwatosa Catholic School strongly encourages all families to participate in the SCRIP program to help lower their tuition bill.
1. Complete the Tuition Assistance Application for the 2023-2024 school year either online OR by printing out the application and mailing, faxing or emailing to Covenant Tuition Services (CTS).
2. Please note that there is a $28.00 application fee ($30.00 for PayPal).
3. In order to facilitate a fair process without unduly intruding on the privacy of our families, we have partnered with Covenant Tuition Services. CTS will perform an analysis using the basic formula that the Federal Government uses to determine a parent's ability to pay. The formula takes into account all sources of income and subtracts certain allowances.
4. CTS will provide a recommendation to Wauwatosa Catholic School as to your "ability to pay value." Wauwatosa Catholic School will then make the decision as to how much assistance will be provided. Be aware that this decision will be dependent, in part, on the number of applicants and the pool of funds available.
5. Incomplete applications will not be eligible for tuition assistance.
6. Applications received after May 31, 2023 will not be eligible for tuition assistance.
7. The student(s) must currently be registered for the 2023-2024 school year in order to apply for tuition assistance.
8. The prior school year's tuition balances must be paid in full to be considered for tuition assistance.
Where Do the Funds Come From?
If you are interested in making a donation to the Wauwatosa Catholic School Tuition Assistance Fund please contact Nicole Blaser, School Business Manager.
St. Pius X Angel Fund - St. Pius X Parish
This is the tuition assistance fund at St. Pius X Parish that exists to assist families which are in need of financial assistance to attend either Wauwatosa Catholic School or the parish religious education program. St. Pius X parishioners are encouraged to contribute to this fund which supports families who might not otherwise have the means to afford our educational and religious formation. Contributions to this fund are made through the parish envelopes. St. Pius Parish then forwards the money to Wauwatosa Catholic for distribution.
Tuition assistance funds also come from any additional fundraisers that are designated as benefiting tuition assistance.