Wauwatosa Catholic School has an "all-inclusive" tuition structure which includes book/material fees, playground fees, technology fees and two educational field trips (grades K4-8). Tuition dollars help to cover a portion of the total cost to educate your child. The tuition structure at Wauwatosa Catholic School is competitive and comparable to our neighboring schools, thanks to the financial support of our two sponsoring parishes St. Bernard and St. Pius X and to the success of our active and passive fundraising efforts (i.e. annual auction for education in November).
NEW FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR: In the 2017-2018 school year, Wauwatosa Catholic School will start using Smart Tuition as our tuition invoicing and payment service. Our new partnership with Smart Tuition will allow us to offer many options to pay tuition and school fees. We chose Smart Tuition for their features, options, and overall convenience for our families. Their customer service team is accessible, efficient, and friendly. Smart Tuition has been providing this service to schools and parents for over 25 years and they serve over 2,500 schools nationwide.
A Smart Tuition account will be created for you and you will receive an email to complete the set up of your account. The email will come from email@example.com with the subject line "Wauwatosa Catholic School: Setting up your account with Smart Tuition."
Once you receive the email, please click on the unique link within the email to be directed to the enrollment page. Please then do the following:
- Review the parent/guardian or bill payer's contact information. Please verify your telephone number and email address as Smart Tuition regularly communicates important information about your account.
- Review the payment plans offered and choose one. The plans listed are selected by Wauwatosa Catholic and cannot be changed by Smart Tuition.
- Select your preferred payment method and due date from the options offered by the school.
- Review Smart Tuition's terms and conditions.
- Click SUBMIT ENROLLMENT to complete your online enrollment. Billing will be applied to your account, by Wauwatosa Catholic, after you complete your enrollment for a Smart Tuition account.
- Please review the FAQs to learn more about Smart Tuition as well as how to access your account.
2018-2019 Tuition Schedule
Early Childhood (K3) - 2 days
Early Childhood (K3) - 3 days
Early Childhood (K3) - 5 days
One child (K4) -half day
One child (K4-8) - all day
Two children (K4-8) - all day
Three children (K4-8) - all day
Additional Children (K4-8)
+ $1,900 per child
+ $1,100 per child
Parishioner Tuition Rate Requirements: To qualify for the St. Bernard Parish or St. Pius X Parish parishioner tuition rate the family must be a registered member of the supporting parish, have submitted your stewardship commitment card, participate regularly in the prayer and worship life, demonstrate stewardship through sharing time and talent, and contribute financially on a regular basis. Please note, you must have turned in your stewardship commitment card to your parish prior to turning in your registration paperwork, otherwise you will be charged the non-parishioner tuition rate. Failure to fulfill the parishioner agreement will result in the assessment of up to the $1,500 parishioner discount.