Purchase School Uniforms at Lands' End and Support WCS!
To make school uniform shopping super easy for parents Wauwatosa Catholic School has partnered with Lands' End to create a school shopping site. Parents can shop with confidence knowing that every item on the Lands' End - Wauwatosa Catholic School Shopping Site has been approved by the school principal and follows current school uniform guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: Lands' End Scrip has a 16% rebate. Learn more about the Scrip program here.
Lands' End offers school uniforms with great features:
- Consistency. Rely on the same availability of colors, sizes, and fits, year in and year out.
- School uniforms are built to last the school year and the next brother or sister in line.
- We've got every kid covered, with hard-to-find fits like slim, tall, plus and husky, junior and young men's fits for teens.
- Order any pair of school uniform pants, pick your inseam and we'll hem them for FREE.
- GUARANTEED. PERIOD. It's our promise of 100% satisfaction. If you're not, for any reason, you can always return any item for exchange or a full refund of your purchase price.
Visit Lands' End and sign up for the newsletter to receive money savings coupons, sales notifications, and more. Live chat is available on the website or call 1-800-963-4816 with any school uniform questions.
2016-2017 School Uniform Policy
All students of Wauwatosa Catholic School in grades K4 - 8 wear school uniforms. Uniforms eliminate distractions, competition and cost. Uniforms help foster a positive learning atmosphere. All students are expected to be neat, clean and appropriately dressed for their Christian learning environment. No specific dates are used when shorts (for boys) and pants or shorts (for girls) can or cannot be worn - use good judgment and dress appropriately for the weather. The success of a uniform dress code is dependent upon the cooperation of parents/guardians.
Click here for: 2016 - 2017 Uniform Policy
PLEASE NOTE: The official 2016-2017 uniform policy document is above. Please note two changes to the girls uniform policy:
1. Girls will only be allowed to wear solid colored tights/leggings in red, navy blue, dark green or white.
2. The Uniform Store in Wauwatosa is no longer selling school uniforms. Due to the limited availabilty of the Lloyd plaid jumper/skirts we have partnered with Lands End to offer an alternative for families (White Plaid). Please review the Lands End website and/or the uniform policy above for additional details.
As always navy blue pants, shorts, skorts, skirts and jumpers are acceptable uniform attire. Please contact Mrs. Heidi Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org or the WCS School Office with uniform related questions before you purchase something if you are unsure if it conforms to the uniform policy. Thank you
Free Year Round Uniform Exchange
If you have clean, gently used, uniforms that you no longer want or need (any size), please drop them off in the school office. All uniforms received will be sorted by size and gender. These school uniforms are available on a first come first served basis. There will be no money exchanged.
Please browse the free uniform rack in the hallway (Wauwatosa doors) and take what you need at anytime. Items include shirts, pants, shorts, skirts, jumpers, leggings and spirit wear. Please contact the school office with any questions.