Purchase School Uniforms at Lands' End and Support WCS!
Wauwatosa Catholic School - Preferrred School Number 900176819
To make school uniform shopping super easy for parents Wauwatosa Catholic School has partnered with Lands' End to create a school shopping site. Parents can shop with confidence knowing that every item on the Lands' End - Wauwatosa Catholic School Shopping Site has been approved by the school principal and follows current school uniform guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: Lands' End Scrip has a 16% rebate. Learn more about the Scrip program here.
Lands' End offers school uniforms with great features:
- Consistency. Rely on the same availability of colors, sizes, and fits, year in and year out.
- School uniforms are built to last the school year and the next brother or sister in line.
- We've got every kid covered, with hard-to-find fits like slim, tall, plus and husky, junior and young men's fits for teens.
- Order any pair of school uniform pants, pick your inseam and we'll hem them for FREE.
- GUARANTEED. PERIOD. It's our promise of 100% satisfaction. If you're not, for any reason, you can always return any item for exchange or a full refund of your purchase price.
Visit Lands' End and sign up for the newsletter to receive money savings coupons, sales notifications, and more. Live chat is available on the website or call 1-800-963-4816 with any school uniform questions.
Free Year Round Uniform Exchange
If you have clean, gently used, uniforms that you no longer want or need (any size), please drop them off in the school office. All uniforms received will be sorted by size and gender. These school uniforms are available on a first come first served basis. There will be no money exchanged.
Please browse the free uniform rack in the hallway (Wauwatosa doors) and take what you need at anytime. Items include shirts, pants, shorts, skirts, jumpers, leggings and spirit wear. Please contact the school office with any questions.
Please refer to the handbook found below regarding what is school-appropriate. If we feel that the dress code is not being followed, we will send a note home to the families as a reminder about what is allowed in our school. Thank you for your cooperation!