* Please note that after this deadline there will be an additional $10 added to the fee and participation is subject to team sizes based on registrations previously recieved. The fall soccer and volleyball deadlines have been extended until July 23, 2018.
A few notes about the TeamSnap website / process:
The WCS athletics fees have not increased this year, but there are a couple fees associated with use of the TeamSnap website:
- A 2.99% of total costs fee (% of your total athletics fees)
- $0.99 per transaction – so if you sign up multiple kids in multiple sports at the same time, you would only be charged this once
- Please note that you will be required to pay on-line
While navigating through the form, there are a number of fields that are required, and it will not move forward if you do not fill them out. There are some fields that are not required, but are VERY important to completing the registration process – most notable of these is the check boxes regarding whether or not your son/daughter will be playing a particular sport. If you do not check the correct ones, you will not be prompted for payment for those sports, and you will not be registered for them. The same is true for uniforms – you must check the box indicating you need a new uniform, or you will not be registered for it. Please do not use the forward and back buttons in your browser as this can also cause issues with your registration.
Also, we have moved the information required from the Arch forms into the online sign up form (the forms are listed below for your reference). Anything that requires a signature is considered a waiver in TeamSnap, and must be completed for registration. The one exception is that you have the option of adding the physical form to the sign up or turning in "off-line" by emailing to athletics. Please note that no one will be allowed to participate without a valid physical. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Fall soccer will be offered for grades K4 thru 8 - coed teams. Practices held Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-6:30pm. Games played at St. John the Evangelist Saturdays and Sundays.
Volleyball will be offered in the fall for 5th thru 8th grade boys and girls. The season is from mid August to mid November with practices held on weeknights. Games typically on Saturday mornings, but could be some Sundays. Boys games are typically Friday nights and would not conflict with soccer.
Basketball will be offered during the winter for 5th thru 8th grade boys and girls. The season is from November to February with practices held on weeknights. Games are primarily on Saturday mornings, with occasional Sunday games.
TRACK & FIELD
Track will be offered in the spring in conjunction with St. Joseph and Christ King schools. Track is offered for 5th thru 8th graders. The season is mid-March until the end of school year. Practices are usually two evenings a week with meets held Friday evening or on Saturday morning.
Futsal will be offered in the spring (March-May) to children in grades K4-4th grade. Practices held weeknights. Games on Saturday and Sunday.
UNIFORMS: If you have a uniform in good condition, there is no need to purchase another uniform. If you need a uniform the fee is listed on the on line sign up form - this is in addition to the athletic fee.
ATHLETIC FEE: The athletic fee per sport is listed on the online sign up form.
REFUNDS: Refunds will be issued only if a student withdraws prior to the registration deadline or if we are unable to field a team for that sport and/or class.
The forms listed below are for reference only. Please see above for information regarding the online registration process via TeamSnap for athletics for the school year.
- Student Athlete - Medical Information & Emergency Consent Form (Archdiocese Form 6145.2 (a))
- Parent's and/or Legal Guardians Risk Acknowledgement and Consent to Participate Form (Archdiocese Form 6145.2 (b))
- Student-Athlete Sportsmanship Pledge (Archdiocese of Milwaukee Form)
- Parent/Guardian Sportsmanship Pledge (Archdiocese of Milwaukee Form)
- Parent and Athlete Concussion Acknowledgement Form (Archdiocese Form 5141 (b) 6145.2 (l). Prior to signing this form please read the Athletes Concussion Fact Sheet and the Parents Concussion Fact Sheet
PLEASE NOTE that to be eligible to participate in Athletics for the 2018-2019 school year, EACH athlete must have a physical dated after April 1, 2017. This is to be turned in to the Athletic Association prior to any participation.
FORMS FOR COACHES:
Coaches Agreement (Archdiocese Form 6145.2(d)
Coaches' Concussion Acknowledgement Form (Archdiocese Form 6145.2(i)
Coach Sportsmanship Pledge (Archdiocese Form 6145.2(l)
Looking for PIP hours?
Coaching, volunteering and/or serving on the Athletic Association are great ways to earn PIP hours! Please contact Chris if you are interested.
Basketball Coordinator: Jen Wills
Basketball November-February grades 5-8