Extended Care and Summer Care
Welcome! We look forward to meeting your child care needs for the school year. We hope to provide a positive experience for all children and their families. This is a recreational program with the emphasis on socializing and keeping the minds and bodies of children active. Our program is designed to offer quality after school care in a safe environment for all children of Wauwatosa Catholic School beginning in K3 (children in K3 must be fully toilet trained in order to attend before/after child care). We also provide:
- An experienced, caring staff - all child care workers are mandated reporters, trained in first aid and CPR
- Children are encouraged to read and work on homework for approximately 30 minutes daily. Homework help, if needed is available.
- Activities will vary daily with opportunities for your child to engage in games, crafts, sports and outdoor play, weather permitting.
- Snacks and drinks daily
- Field trips
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to the school gym and playground
- Weekly Newsletter, Newsy Tidbits
Days of Operation
- All regular school-days from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm PLEASE NOTE: SUMMER HOURS ARE 7 am - 6 pm
- Open during Christmas break, Easter break, early release days and during the summer
Child care is closed on Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, day of and day after Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day. Additional closings will be communicated with families via email. Child care inclement weather closings are in alignment with Wauwatosa Catholic School.
- $4.90 per hour per child
- Non school-day rate: $36.00 per day per child
- One hour minimum charge with am care
All children must be picked up by 6:00 pm or late fees will apply.
We do not provide transportation.
Billing and Payment
- weekly via cash, check or EFT
- pay only for what you use
Students may bring breakfast, work on homework, and also participate in organized activities with friends. Students remain with child care staff until the 8:00am bell.
$100.00 one-time registration fee per family
Please EMAIL or call child care at 414-258-2094 x148 for additional registration information.