School Wish List
Support our Wauwatosa Catholic School Learners
Wauwatosa Catholic School serves a diverse community of learners who live Chirst centered lives, are developing leaders, learning to serve, excelling academically while striving to create a better world. If you would be able to make a donation for any of the below items or a donation towards any of the below items, please contact the Wauwatosa Catholic School office via email or 414-258-9977. Donations are tax deductible. Thank you for supporting Wauwatosa Catholic School!
Will your employer match your donation to WCS?
Donating? Find out if your employer is one of the more than 1, 400 US companies that have matching gift programs. Please contact your employer for additional information and paperwork. Thank you!
Reading and Language Arts Wish List
- $75 - One year subscription to a web-based vocabulary and spelling tool, for one class.
- $100 - Non-fiction text books that offer newer, more current content for one classroom
- $250 - Classroom novel set for one middle school class
- $500 - Early education reading curriculum program and training for one classroom
General Improvements Wish List
- $100 - Moveable shelving storage for shared resources (3 needed)
- $100 - Locking playground equipment box (2 needed)
- $250 - Playground supplies
- $500 - Laminator
- $750 - Repair / Replace lunchroom cafeteria equipment (i.e. energy efficient appliance)
- $2000- Playground improvement and upgrade
Math and Science Wish List
- $50 - Math and science resources for one Kindergarten room such as K’Nex, Legos or other manipulatives that could be used in centers based learning
- $100 - Math and science text books to offer new, updated content
- $250 - Chromebook for one student, to do research, write papers and increase digital literacy.
- $750 - Math and science curriculum tools and training to be used by one middle school classroom.
- $5000 - 18 Chromebooks, for one entire classroom
Other Wish List Items
- $1 + - Please feel free to make a donation to our school for general school supplies, tuition assistance program, International Baccalaureate Programme, or teacher professional development fund.