Extended Care and Summer Care
We look forward to meeting your childcare needs for the school year and throughout the summer. We hope to provide a positive experience for all children and their families. This is a recreational program with the emphasis on socializing and keeping the minds and bodies of children active. Our program is designed to offer quality care in a safe environment for all children of Wauwatosa Catholic School beginning in K3 (children in K3 must be fully toilet trained). We also provide:
- An experienced, caring staff - all child care workers are mandated reporters, trained in first aid and CPR
- Children are encouraged to read and work on homework for approximately 30 minutes daily. Homework help, if needed, is available.
- Activities will vary daily with opportunities for your child to engage in games, crafts, sports and outdoor play, weather permitting.
- After school snack provided; AM & PM snack offered on non-school days
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to the school gym and playgrounds
- Weekly Newsletter, Newsy Tidbits
Days of Operation
- All regular school days and summer from 7:00a.m to 6:00p.m.
- Childcare during Christmas break, Easter break, early release days and during the summer
- Childcare is closed on Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, day of and day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Additional closings will be communicated with families via email. Childcare inclement weather closings are in alignment with Wauwatosa Catholic School.
- $6.00 per hour per child for current/registered WCS students
- Non- school day rate for WCS students: $40.00 per day per child (students who attend 4 hours or less will be billed hourly)
- $7.00 per hour per child for non-WCS students
- non-school day rate for non-WCS students: $44.00 per day per child (students who attend 4 hours or less will be billed hourly)
- One hour minimum charge for morning care
- All children must be picked up by 6:00p.m or late fees will apply.
- We do not provide transportation.
Billing and Payment
- Weekly via cash, check or EFT.
- Students may bring breakfast, work on homework, and also participate in organized activities with friends.
$100.00 one-time non-refundable registration fee per family
Please EMAIL or call child care at 414-258-2094 x148 for additional registration information.